Thursday, March 1, 2007

I Got a Case of the Mondays (on Thursday)


After to talking to my colleague over at 1% More Conscious, I felt like raging here about office politics, or, as I lovingly call it “Office pol-i-dicks”.

So, here I sit, feeling like the guys in Office Space when they know they are going to get screwed, and wanting to rant and rave about it.

Then I visited one of my fave websites for a giggle and got one from what I was thinking about – Office Space. A parody of it over at www.angryalien.com (sorry the blog here doesn't "like" the link; so copy and paste the URL, then scroll down to find the Office Space clip) cheered me up and reminded me of two things: to laugh in order to keep perspective and what comes around, goes around.

So, I post this clip in honor of my colleague and friend at 1% More Conscious. Bud, we will live to fight the good fight tomorrow. Keep the faith…

1 comment:

sptmck said...

WHERE'S THE FAX MACHINE?? LET ME AT IT.