Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Dumbing Down of the American People (St. Patrick's Day edition)


Best wishes on this St. Patty's Day.

I found this video from a news report about a leprechaun in Alabama. I am not sure what is more stupid and disturbing: that the people in this news report actually buy into the fact there my be a real leprechaun or the fact there is a news director that felt this warranted a 2 minute spot on the local news.

As my friend sptmck would say, "Stunning".

Raise a glass of Guiness or Jameson in honor of St. Patrick.

Erin go bragh!

2 comments:

sptmck said...

And again, I'm stunned. Are we nation of idiots? Are people that stupid to merely believe what's giving to them? How do we train our students, who are more concerned with their narcissism, to think? To question? To have some sense of savoire faire?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices for the sneakers are around 180 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?